Stabilized Black Sea Meadow
100% natural product
Solution / Wet towels (compresses) / Massage gel
Suitable for SRA, Wellness, balneology, physiotherapeutic and fitness centers, saunas, home conditions.
Solution of stabilized Black Sea lye containing rich, physiologically important mineral composition (300 - 350 g / l), including all macrocomponents (including magnesium salts up to 295 g / l), microcomponents, microalgae and biologically active substances characteristic of Pomorie and Burgas saline lakes.
Magnesium is a biogenic element useful for the human and animal body, with beneficial effects on the musculoskeletal system, nervous system, hair, skin, nails and more.
- It nourishes, hydrates and beautifies the skin, protects it against aging.
- It has a strong anti-inflammatory effect in aseptic and bacterial inflammation.
- Minerals and trace elements penetrate the skin and have a refreshing, relaxing and toning effect.
- Mineralizes the body. Stimulates protective reactions and regenerative tissue processes.
- It is applicable in the treatment of osteoarthritis of the knee, hip, shoulder and elbow joints, wrist joints, ankles, feet, discopathy, radiculitis, rheumatoid arthritis, muscle pain, inflammation of the surrounding tissues, neuritis (sciatica, etc.), varicose veins , skin irritations and diseases (psoriasis, acne), periodontitis, colds, flu, etc.
How to use:
- Baths - 120 - 150 ml of the product are poured into a bath with 80-100 liters of water with a temperature of 37-40 ° C. Duration of the procedure: 15-20 minutes. In case of hypertension, apply under medical supervision. Local baths - 10-20 ml of the product are dissolved in 5-10 liters of water with a temperature of 37-40 ″ C (for varicose veins cold bath). Duration of the procedure: 15-20 min.
- Friction - After washing with soap, the body is rubbed with the product applied to the fungus. The concentration depends on the sensitivity of the skin, and the maximum dilution with water is up to 1:10. After a stay of 5-6 minutes, the body is rinsed thoroughly with water.
- Compressions - Cotton cloth soaked in lye heated to 40 ° C (microwave heating is not recommended). The diseased joint is wrapped twice or the compress is placed along the affected nerve. Insulate with foil and wrap with a towel and woolen cloth. Duration of the procedure: from 15 minutes to several hours; course of treatment 12-14 procedures.
- Drooling and gargling - when diluted with water in a ratio of 1: 5 to 1:10.
- In case of nausea - dilution with water in a ratio of 1: 5.
- Nasal drops - when diluted with water in a ratio of 1:10.
Wet towels (compresses)
Non-woven viscose-polyester fabrics are for friction and compresses.
- Friction - Friction / rubbing of the clean body is done. After a stay of 5-6 minutes, the body is rinsed thoroughly with water.
- Size 50/25 cm - suitable for collar, knee, glove
- Size 50/35 cm - suitable for back, cross, feet
The sachet is placed in a glass of warm water (60-70 ° C) for 3-5 minutes. The warmed wet towel is removed and placed along the affected nerve or the diseased joint is wrapped, insulated with foil and wrapped in a towel. and woolen cloth. In varicose veins - cold compress. Duration of the procedure: from 15 minutes to several hours. Course of treatment 12-14 procedures
- For therapeutic and mineralizing massage, manual and instrumental - Part of the gel is applied to the affected area of the body and rubbed in by manual or instrumental massage. After a stay of 30 minutes to several hours, the body is rinsed thoroughly with water.