Stabilized Black Sea Lye
100% natural product
Solution / Wet Towels / Massage Gel
Suitable for SPA, Wellness, Balneology, Physiotherapy and Fitness Centers, Saunas, Home Remedies.
Stabilized Black Sea Lye contains a rich physiologically important mineral composition (300 – 350 g / l), including all macro constituents (including magnesium salts up to 295 g / l), micro constituents, microalgae and biologically active substances typical of the Pomorie and Burgas salts lakes.
Magnesium is a biogenic element, useful for the human and animal body, with a beneficial effect on the musculoskeletal system, nervous system, hair, skin, nails and more.
- It nourishes, moisturizes and brightens the skin, protects it from aging.
- Has a strong anti-inflammatory effect in aseptic and bacterial inflammation.
- Minerals and trace elements penetrate the skin and have a refreshing, relaxing and invigorating effect.
- Mineralizes the body. Stimulates protective reactions and regenerative tissue processes.
- It is used in the treatment of arthrosis of the knee, hip, shoulder and elbow joints, wrist joints, ankles, feet, discopathies, radiculitis, rheumatoids, muscle pain, inflammation of the surrounding tissues, neuritis (sciatica, etc.). , varicose veins, skin irritations and diseases (psoriasis, acne), periodontal disease, cold, flu, etc.
- Bathtubs – 120 – 150 ml of product is poured into a bath of 80-100 liters of water at a temperature of 37-40 ° C. Duration of the procedure: 15-20 min. In hypertensive patients should be administered under medical supervision. Local Baths – Dissolve 10-20 ml of the product in 5-10 liters of water at a temperature of 37-40 „C (for varicose cold tubs). Duration of the procedure: 15-20 minutes.
- Friction – After washing with soap, the body is wiped with a sponge product. The concentration depends on the sensitivity of the skin, with a maximum dilution with water of up to 1:10. After 5-6 minutes, the body is rinsed with plenty of water.
- Dressings – Cotton cloth soaked in alkali heated to 40 ° C (microwave oven heating is not recommended). The patient becomes twisted twice or the compress is placed in the course of the affected nerve. Isolated with foil and wrapped with a towel and woolen cloth. Duration of the procedure: from 15 minutes to several hours; course of treatment 12-14 procedures.
- Rumble and gargle – when diluted with water in a ratio of 1: 5 to 1:10.
- On top – dilute to 1: 5 with water.
- Nose drops – 1:10 dilution with water.
Wet towels (compresses)
Non-woven viscose-polyester textile towels are for friction and for compresses.
- Friction – Friction / wipe clean body. After 5-6 minutes, the body is rinsed with plenty of water.
- Size 50/25 cm – suitable for collar, knee, glove
- Size 50/35 cm- suitable for back, cross, steps
The bag is placed in a glass of warm water (60-70 ° C) for 3-5 minutes. The warmed wet cloth is removed and placed in the course of the affected nerve or wrapped in the diseased joint, isolated with foil and wrapped with a towel. and woolen cloth. In case of dilatation of a cold compress. Duration of the procedure: from 15 minutes to several hours. Course of treatment 12-14 procedures
- For healing and mineralizing massage, manual and instrumental – Part of the gel is applied to the painful area of the body and rubbed by manual or instrumental massage. After 30 minutes to several hours, the body is rinsed with plenty of water.